Dom and Aytun in Suzhou

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hey teacher...


Aytun by a big junction


Thursday evening. One day of the week left. It's been a good week - tiring, not least because of the size of the new school and the amount of to-ing and fro-ing. The kids are good and things are coming together at school in terms of resources being unpacked etc.

Talking of schools BISI paid me - only a week late and 40 dollars short for no reason, but pays pay. They paid Aytun's last salary as well, which whilst entitled to, was a bonus. Only took 2 emails and 3 abortive phone calls.....Bless 'em.

England. No words to describe the ineptitude of last night. Or at least none that I would want my parents to read. Got up at 3:45 am to watch second half and wished that I'd just spent the 45 minutes clubbing myself on the head with a stone. Awful from top to bottome and side to side. Who to blame? I don't know, but I would start with every player and every member of the coaching staff.

Went for a walk just now and saw lots of old people in the park practicingtheir martial arts and stuff. Oh, to be in China. It's things like that that make it all seem real and make us feel alive.

Game on.

Dom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home