Dom and Aytun in Suzhou

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Exercise guards

On the way out to footy I heard some shouting and the sound of marching feet - it was the housing complex gaurds being put through their paces as though they were in the army! Aytun siad that she saw them doing some drills and marching. We have got pix and will post them soon...

Had to go to the police office today to sign a form so that we can get our permits etc. I think they were just matching faces to forms. Very like Turkey in many ways.

School - still lots of work to be done on the building, but it's nearly there. Have spent the last 3 days humping boxes and furniture around. Got pencils etc today, so we're getting there!

Have got some more pix of various stuff and will post them soon.

Comments - I believe that there is an option for people who view the site to post comments. Don't, I can't read them! I can't access my own site to looat at it - but I can add content etc.

Dom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home